Paper, Cotton and Glass Cloth are combined with a variety of resin systems and laminated under heat and pressure to create a range of products with high Mechanical and Electrical values.
When heat and pressure are applied to the layers a chemical Polymerization is completed which transforms the layers into a solid mass which except by special means in unique cases, cannot be re-softened by the re-application of heat.
The structure of the resin is permanently changed to an infusible, insoluble state hence the terminology Thermosetting plastics.
Each grade has many desirable properties in important combinations – Mechanical, Electrical, Thermal and Chemical values resulting in a wide variety of materials versatile and unique in many important applications.
- Electrical Control + Test Panels
- Switchgear Mounting
- Phase Barriers, Bus Supports
- Terminal Boards and Mounting Strips
- Arc Chutes and Barriers
- Electrode Insulation + Supports
- Bus Tube Insulation
- Wave Solder Pallets + hardware
- Washers, Spacers, Shims
- Bushings, Standoffs, Stops
- Terminal Blocks
- Motor Slot Wedges, Topsticks, End Laminations
- Clamps, Dividers, Lids, Caps
- Wear Strips, Friction Plates, Seals
- Gears, Actuators, Cams,
- Guides, Rails, Supports, Ribs
- Mounting Brackets
- Fuse Tubes
- Core Winding Tubes
- Mounting Panels
For more details click here to visit our Material Specification Library Page (Size Charts and Spec Sheets).